Friday 29 March 2013

My Life video and questionnaire




Project Connect – Self Development
My Life
Below are a few questions on Self Development for Project Connect. If you could spare 5 minutes of your time to complete this questionnaire it would be very grateful to us if questions were answered honestly so we can take on board your opinions and feelings to make a better product. Please answer in the comments below.

1.    Do you watch any stop motion?

2.    Are you Male or Female?

3.    How old will you be on 1st April 2013 (In Years)?     

4.    What is your ethnicity?

5.    What city/country do you live in?

6.    Do you like stop motion films?

7.    Have you seen any stop motion films?

8.    What was it about these stop motion films that you liked/disliked?

9.    What would you like to see more of in a stop motion film?

10. Did you like the Self Development film My Life?

11.  What did you like/dislike about My Life?

12.  Do you find My Life Inspirational?

13.  Why?

14.   Do you think whiteboard animation looks effective?

15.  Would you show My Life to your friends/family?

16.  Why?


17.  What improvements could be made to My Life if you think there is any to be made?

18. Overall, please can you summarise your own thoughts and opinions with stop motion and My Life?


No comments:

Post a Comment