Wednesday 27 March 2013

Pitch

Today, Tuesday 7th March I didn't feel my presentation went very well as I wasn't very confident with my original idea but when I was practising my idea at home and I felt that I were much more happy but when it came to doing it I was quite nervous and started to forget my lines and not get my idea across to the group very well.

Next time I need to work on talking a lot slower so that everyone understand and my presentation takes a lot longer and to get my idea. In my head I felt my idea wasn't as complex as it were and that I knew and could imagine everything that I wanted to do but when it came to pitching to the class it was quite confusing and hard to understand. When it comes to filming and editing I feel that it will go together quite well and look quite effective and get the story across to viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment