Thursday 28 March 2013

Research/Mindmap


28th February

Yesterday, I carried out some research into the themes: Consistency, Self-Development, Purpose, Responsibility and Respect.

 I found out more about these different themes and then tried developing several ideas for them then so that it would encourage and inspire others to promote a positive ethos. I also thought about the ideas to suit the target audience: staff and students as this is a main element of the brief. 

In the several different ideas that I came up with I had to think about the type of animation I would use these are a few of the ones I had in mind in using in some of the ideas: Wooden Man, Human, Objects: stationary and also clay. Some uses of the animation I thought were easier to make an idea up with more than others especially to compliment these themes.

Now, I think I want to develop some of these ideas further and I might also try add some more information to some of the mind map so I have as many possibilities as I can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment