Wednesday 27 March 2013

Self-reflective report


Overall, I believe my video didn't turn out how I expected when I came up with the idea and that I were unable to finish my project before the deadline that was a big disappointment to me.

When I was filming I feel the footage that were recorded was quite good and would suit the video and get the target audiences attention. But when it was all put onto the computer and I renamed the clips and put it all together I didn't feel so proud with all of the footage recorded and that if it were planned out more advance and to a higher profession it would of been finished and would of looked a good piece of work.

Also some of my storyboards ideas I didn't have on tape so this came to a problem when editing my footage together as it didn't all fit the purpose of the video. I feel the use of lighting I used worked was well with the 3 over head spot lights that came on the different people as it went well with the music but at some points the exposure looked a bit too bright which wasn't as good.

In some of my editing I used some of the out-takes because I felt that some of the clips that should of been used didn't work as well than was planned on the storyboards. I feel that if in editing stage I got all my work in and made it look good I would of like to add in colour eg black and white pictures, transitions and split screens to make it look more effective.

I am happy I used the studio for my video as it gives a good effect with the different lights but if I were to do it another time I think I would use more locations as it would look better and not some repetitive and maybe if it was in the studio like different lighting a lot more and effects to make it look good.

Overall, I am not very happy with my project as I didn't finish it all and couldn't do all the things I wanted to this is because I need to be better with time management and be able to do this and make it look good. Next time to improve my video I would like to make more effects into my video and also work better with time management skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment