Thursday 28 March 2013

Production


This is one of the photos within the stop motion video


12,14,18th March 


I started taking my photos on my IPad as this was original idea I found it quite difficult to do as it made the video look to fake and not flow as well I thought I would change it back to whiteboard because I think this way it appeals more to the audience.

It took over a few days to take my photo, as I wanted the lighting to be consistent. Some of my photos are not in the right order but I enabled this when it came to editing as I rearranged them round so it flowed well.

All together it took me around 4 hours to do my photos this includes colouring in some letters and drawing them and taking the photos. It was quite time consuming but I took around 220 photos with about 50 photos that I didnt use because they includes some of the background or some kind of mistakes.

I didnt find it too hard to do but it would have been a lot easier if I had a cameraman or a drawer because getting in the right place to take the photo and draw it is quite consuming but I felt that I succeeded well enough in the end.

I had to add some photos when I were drawings as I didnt have enough footage from the photos to make a video between 15 and 30 seconds but I used some information from my previous ideas and then developed on this which I thought made it look a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment