Thursday 28 March 2013

Pitch


Thursday 11th October, we got into our groups and discussed the ideas we finally developed on and made a treatment for our VT item. One of our group members were not here the lesson before so we all got him up to date and shared our ideas for inspiration. We then choose who we thought to be our main presenter of 'Horror News' who give off a great impression of a scary and spooky feeling you expect to here.

As a group we got up and individually presented our own VT item, I feel it went okay but could of gone better and could of been a bit more confident in myself. I think people understood my idea and thought it was quite funny but next time I feel I might have to speak a little slower and not rushing.

I now need to decide on who my cast are going to be and get on with my pre-production work over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment