Saturday 20 April 2013

Short Film Pitch


Today I pitched my final idea, which were Loves Despair I thought the pitch went reasonable well I didn’t feel very nervous and I felt I was confident in my idea and happy with it.

‘A young adult, Beau Hinchliffe 19 years old truly deeply devoted to her boyfriend Harvey Doyle. One night she gets attacked in the street and sees the unexpected her boyfriend with another woman. But do things take a turn for the worst?’

From my feedback from the group, they thought that something were unclear in the story like the link to the girl who is cheating with the boy and main character from the start. They gave me some suggestions to this with the balloon in the dream sequence should be also seen in the last scene when he is walking off with Leah the girl he was with.

Other feedback I got from the group was that they thought a lot was going on and could be quite complicated for the amount of time that were needed and if it were to be put in production it needed to be done quite effectively to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment