Saturday 20 April 2013

Final Presentation





Today we got in our groups and did a final first draft presentation on the ideas we have chosen to take into production. 

I worked between three different groups as these are the ones I am currently in. We brought up the original presentations that had already been made as a treatment presentation and cut out unnecessary slides such as a breakdown of the scenes, mood board and one liner. 

We did put in some new slides such as an action plan on dates we are aiming to get everything done like production post and pre-production. To do this we looked at the calendar and discussed what we could get done by what time that it is good enough and not rushed. 

We decided to do pre-production for the 25th, production for the 7th then 14th for post-production. I suggested these ideas because I think we are able to get them all done by these dates and will also have a fall-back time if needed.
We also changed appropriate parts where the synopsis may have changed or the target audience or genre. 

I helped out with putting the presentations together on PowerPoint along with the rest of the group.
From my research into crew roles of production manager and editor I had put key essential items and skills of these particular job roles into the PowerPoint so when we pitch the final idea it is known that I know my part is and how to take on this role. 

In the meantime for pre-production paperwork the storyboards and breakdown sheet will be done by the director and may also be helped by the camera operator. I as a production manager will come up with some dates and times I will get together information to when people are able to film and make up a schedule. Other crew members will take care of risk assessments and floor plans. The rest of the paperwork we will do together in our groups next week Tuesday 23rd April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment